Shutterstock is a rapidly growing, global content & technology company with a footprint across the globe. We offer a professional, energetic, & vibrant culture within a creative industry transforming the music, video, photography & editorial marketplace.
To support our continued growth in the Americas, the Strategic Account Executive, Custom aids the regional sales team in converting new customer opportunities & expanding relationships with existing customers by participating in, directing & supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow our Custom product line & to ensure effective account management.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Custom, this product specialist is responsible for achieving a team sales quota in the assigned product lines, & for supporting the product-line success of an assigned team of sales associates.
- Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople, including Sales Development Representative, Account Executive, Client Partner or Solutions Managers.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Provides coaching & professional development to account executives in order to enhance their product knowledge & sales skills.
- Assists in demand generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the Custom product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key contacts in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including finance & legal resources, sales team members, & sales management.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training & development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum three years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
- Sales experience within North American Fortune 500, be that within E-commerce, B2B, SaaS
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Strong background in consultative sales
- Experienced with high-volume client contact via phone and/or in-person meetings
- Proficient in Salesforce or another CRM/MAP
- Proficient use & analysis of data through Excel, Google Sheets or other CRM, to obtain & update market research, client success, & sales tracking
- Background or understanding of image/content licensing a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V