As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The DPS Associate Account Manager is responsible for working with clients & Visa DPS client-facing staff to increase client satisfaction, process efficiency, growth of the business, & resolve business & technical issues. This role works alongside other team members to support & grow Visa DPS' client relationships through the proactive management of day to day operations; rapid & accurate communications; internal & external relationship building; opportunities to drive process efficiencies; & an overall understanding of the business including revenue, profit & costs for the client & Visa DPS.
- Answering incoming questions from financial institutions as well as internal customers to troubleshoot VISA specific issues that may be occurring or providing appropriate updates.
- Overseeing the incident cycle & making updates or providing additional information as needed.
- Facilitating conference calls with the clients, & or other Visa resources as necessary.
- Attending / facilitating internal and/or external meetings & training sessions as necessary.
- Proactively contacting clients upon notification of problem resolution & confirming that the issue has been resolved to the client's satisfaction.
- Identifying trends or patterns & communicating those to the appropriate technical or product resource.
- Assists account management staff with multi client facing communications & issues.
- Update account management SharePoint as new product & or processes are established.
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 5 years of client facing experience in the financial services industry
- Comfort in technical environment, interest in aptitude for understanding technical concepts & terms
- Ability to synthesize technical information & apply to business solutions.
Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to effectively
prioritize & multi-task under deadlines
- Strong written email & verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills are required
- SharePoint knowledge
- Must be proficient in all MS Office applications (Excel,
Word, PowerPoint & Access)
This position requires you to be in the office during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel 5% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.