Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The marketing team helps drive the Mailchimp brand globally, shaping the perception of our platform, while driving growth. The Integrated Marketing team provides strategic guidance, executes a number of initiatives out in the wild, & recommends best practices across a number of marketing functions. We partner with the entire marketing organization & cross-functionally, helping to drive performance & meet organizational goals & objectives.
Were looking for a Manager of Web Ops Production to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with experience coordinating, supervising & planning projects involving the creation of online content. You will not only work with marketing operations an internal digital process for marketing, you will collaborate with multiple project teams across departments to oversee the design, development & tracking of a range of digital campaigns.
What you'll do here:
- Manage an inclusive team of high-performing digital producers.
- Provide day-to-day project management for digital projects & initiatives with multiple design & development teams & stakeholders
- Manage the process for handoffs of digital assets & the execution of build out within the CMS.
- Facilitate communication between creative/content teams, product marketing, social, & development teams for mailchimp.com & other digital properties
- Provide strategic guidance & recommendations to meet the needs of our stakeholders
- Establish, enforce, & track a detailed digital production process
- Participate in digital project planning to help teams build project briefs, identify objectives, deliverables, & work efforts, & to assist with establishing priorities & schedule constraints
- Schedule & facilitate meetings needed for digital projects planning & execution
- Translate very technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders
- Manage & work with third parties as needed to execute on mailchimp.com projects
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Ability to manage & contribute to multiple project efforts at the same time required
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of individual contributors
- Experience synthesizing site strategy for large websites with legacy content
- Expertise with headless CMS environments (contentful) or equivalent CMS system
- 5+ years of professional experience with web design/management including familiarity with content management solutions required
- SEO Knowledge required
- Experience with enterprise level site localization
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate requests, prioritize requirements, & align efforts across multiple departments & teams in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong organization, problem solving, follow-through, & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated use of project management techniques & tools to scope, prioritize, & coordinate projects
- Agile SCRUM experience
- Proficiency with ticket tracking & project management tools (workfront, jira, trello, etc.)
The target base salary for this role is $96,000 to $115,000. Base salary will be determined through the selection & assessment process for this role relative to your experience & our job qualifications.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.