CLEAR is looking for an Executive Assistant to support CLEAR's CEO & who will act as a strategic business partner to help drive the company forward. You will have a finger on the pulse of your leader's & of the organizations needs, while acting as a gatekeeper & ensuring a seamless day to day.
What youll do:
- Extensive & heavy scheduling & strategic calendar management
- Manage internal & external requests for review & approval in real time daily, staying up-to-date on company & team happenings to help prioritize needs, acting as a strategic partner in helping to drive the company forward
- Coordinate internal & external meeting logistics, agendas, materials & communications
- Ensure leader is kept on schedule & on time for meetings daily
- Coordinate personal responsibilities
- Handle all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, ground transportation; obtain visas, passport renewals, or any other travel documents
- Attend meetings when needed to take notes & action follow up items
- Resolve expenses monthly
How youll measure success:
- A thoughtful, strategic, calendar is consistently maintained allowing for focus on both professional & personal priorities
- Youre 1 step ahead & are able to anticipate needs ahead of requests
- You become the trusted partner & go to for all things while maintaining the utmost professionalism/confidentiality
- Your to do list is thorough, always up to date, well maintained, & action items are resolved quickly
What youre great at:
- You have 5+ years of experience as primary support in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- You move quickly, are a master problem solver & decision maker & remain calm under pressure
- You can successfully juggle & prioritize multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- You have strong emotional intelligence, possess both IQ + EQ, self awareness & professional maturity
- You have strong project management skills; you think ahead & anticipate needs
- You seek to understand- youre intellectually curious & are always asking why?
- You have a 24/7 mindset & do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Youre never satisfied with the status quo & always thinking how can we do this better?
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills - you are able to distill down complicated information quickly into high level bullet points
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $115,000-$145,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.