Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Partner, vertically aligned, focused exclusively on the end-to-end implementation of salesforce.com & powerful third-party apps. We are also a team of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology. While we work with clients across all industries, we have a strong focus on Healthcare & healthcare. We also love to take on unique projects leveraging the Salesforce Platform; at Silverline our motto is, If you can dream it, we can build it. Silverline also builds products that are sold on the AppExchange & used by both boutique businesses & Fortune 500 companies.
Silverline has received numerous accolades including the 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America & Crains Best Places to Work in NYC for 3 years in a row. If youre looking for a company that prides itself on making clients successful while fostering a team of all-around awesome individuals, look no further than Silverline!
Brief Summary of Role
This individual contributor position is solely responsible for generating business at new accounts & expanding business at existing accounts within a specified territory. It is a mix of pure hunting/direct selling & joint selling by leveraging & developing relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem, specifically the Salesforce Account Executives. Candidates will demonstrate a proven track record for solution selling of technology solutions & building trusted relationships with customer decision makers & partners.
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry & community organizations
- Identify/Develop key strategies for specific customers & market segments
- Develop & maintain strong, trusted & mutually beneficial relationships with Salesforce reps & the Salesforce community
- Learn & understand business & technical requirements of clients in order to sell effective solutions that drive business value & have a clear ROI
- Establish & maintain relationships at all client levels, including C-suite
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including business development, lead identification, qualification, scope construction, proposal development, client presentations & contract negotiation
- Meet & exceed services booking quotas
- Accurately forecast & deliver on sales within a specified US sales territory
- Actively pursue & hunt for new business opportunities within existing accounts as well as identify & win new logos
- Network within the industry, market, & accounts to identify new opportunities
- Understand the customer's business model, growth objectives & customer experience strategy while positioning Silverline offerings & expertise to assist in accomplishing those goals.
- Effectively orchestrate Silverlines key areas of expertise throughout the sales process.
- Understand competitive landscape & properly position Silverline's differentiators to win pursuits.
- Build, maintain & strengthen trusted client relationships to ensure an ongoing relationship with the customer.
- Develop & foster strong relationships with the channel partners to drive opportunities & maintain alignment during & post sales cycles.
Education & Requirements
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent combination of education & work experience
- 10+ years experience complex services sales, solution selling, strategic accounts selling is a plus
- Candidates with prior experience in SaaS or On Demand Industry are highly desirable
- Prior experience working in or selling into the financial services industry (ex: banking, capital markets, wealth, insurance) preferred
- Strong communication & persuasion skills
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented sales
- Strategic account planning & execution skills
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding quotas
- Professional Services sales experience selling through a channel environment.
- Prior experience in front office business application sales, preferably in a cloud application environment (CRM, HCM, etc)
- Passion to introduce & drive disruptive solutions to help customers evolve & transform into digital first organizations
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills (both for internal & external clients), very strong leadership qualities, & team oriented approach to selling is essential
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com ecosystem Sales Teams is preferred
- Experience in Financial Services Industries is preferred
- Prior experience selling in services delivery or management consulting industries a plus