Location - New York, NY
Our Senior Digital Analyst will be responsible for assisting with program development, optimization opportunities, & possible testing activities. Drives analysis of marketing campaigns & initiatives to identify tactics for optimizing marketing, marketing efficiency & marketing effectiveness. Supports integrated media & channel team members in the execution of the marketing strategy & analytics. Defines success metrics, makes assessments of marketing channels & operations & helps with marketing campaign optimization efforts. Provides reports, dashboards, & ad-hoc analyses with recommendations.
- Collects data to measure & analyze return-on-investment across several key marketing & business initiatives
- Perform campaign data analysis to understand the lift & ROI associated with each program to aid in the development of future strategies
- Provide recommendations on analytical methodologies & frameworks to be utilized for a various analytical projects
- Work with cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics projects & initiatives
- Generate reports, documentation & insights as part of the analysis process. Produce expected performance measures including lifts, efficiencies, & other measures
- Execute appropriate quality control procedures for analysis, reporting & data visualization for accuracy
- Support the building of analytical capabilities & solutions (segmentation, modeling, campaign evaluations, etc.) that enable analytics to support the strategic goals of the Company
- Review, analyze & present qualitative & quantitative analysis & data to internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure quality & timeliness of deliverables that meet expectations while balancing business needs with the appropriate level of analytical rigor
- Leverage story-telling skills to deliver insights that are clear, concise & actionable
- Mentors more junior level analysts
- Customer Focus- Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers
- Peer Relationships- Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates & supports peers.
- Priority Setting - Spends his/her time & the time of others on what's important; quickly zeroes in on the critical few & puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus
- Drives for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly & consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self & others for results
- Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively & efficiently; values times; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities
- 6+ years of marketing, web, or customer analytics experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels & how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Experience across various verticals including e-commerce & lead generation
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with Microsoft Excel & data analysis
- Proficient using Tableau Software
- Experience working with & utilizing Google Analytics & attribution solutions
- Effective time management & project management skills
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.