WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
We're searching for an energetic & creative, yet hyper-operational, Workplace Experience Manager to own planning, building, & maintaining a best-in-class workplace operation with an emphasis on the experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle-- youre basically running the show on both the infrastructure & community fronts! No two days will ever be the same, & you'll always be entertained.
- Workplace strategy & operations-- what does the future of BARK NYC look like & how will you get us there?
- Designer & guardian of space. Youre a programmer (and maybe a hacker) by nature here, & you know how to get others to join the cause.
- People Operations & Experience: welcome wagon for new employees & trusted confidant & get-shit-doner for everyone else.
- Workplace Operations / Facilities Management: you know what right looks like & how to keep it that way or build it.
- Vendor Management: Keep office stocked, organized, & running like a well-oil machine (without it feeling/looking like a machine if you know what I mean).
- Day-to-day oversight of our kitchen, cleaning, & events vendors.
- Organizing office events, from company All Hands to team lunches & outings
- Develop benefits & perks strategy in partnership with our People Leads. These go beyond lunches to incorporate everything from wellness initiatives to travel.
- Can come up with another list of opportunities to improve the workplace beyond the tasks above.
- 3-5 years in a fast-paced workplace experience and/or office manager role
- Detail oriented & organized, project management experience a HUGE plus.
- Get-it-done attitude & positive energy
- Instinctive about the needs of others
- Comfortable with the unpredictable & ever-changing
- Empathetic, warm, curious, eager, with a wicked sense of humor
- MUST LOVE DOGS!
- Previous experience working in the tech start-up space
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.