Were seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. The Product Manager will report directly to the Head of Product.
What Youll Do:
Were looking for a data-driven digital/physical Product Manager to work autonomously across the business to recognize, pursue & execute opportunities to raise the bar on the Convene product experience while taking into account our changing world.
Specifically, this role will be devoted to Convenes strategy of creating purpose-built self-serve experiences across our meetings, workplace & studio products. Experience with building cutting edge content management systems that unlock important front-end customizations is key.
By bringing aspects of our offerings online to consumers well change how Convene does business. This opportunity is suited for someone who excels in user experience, physical space, digital technology in the built environment, empathy, data-driven decision making & an overall understanding of back end functionality. You understand the flexible office & corporate events markets & are excited to introduce new experiences to them.
- Work as part of the Convene product team as an expert on maintaining a healthy backlog, working with engineers, the development team, coaching on managing stakeholder expectations & have a good understanding of our users
- Focus on developing the workplace product, with a strong bias towards the on-site digital experience
- Inspire the organization to work in a data-driven way & use as a tool to drive prioritization
- Be the internal & external evangelist for the product vision
- Develop metrics & goals to measure success
- Collaborate closely with Convenes marketing & brand teams to ensure alignment & full execution
- Respond well to change & adapt priorities appropriately
- Inspire team to rapidly iterate & evolve to meet the rapidly evolving market
- Understand the operational backend & tooling that allows for product development initiatives to occur & appropriately flag when underlying systems may need to change
- Become an expert in all aspects of Convenes business & economic drivers
What We Look For
- 5-8 years of Product Management experience related to consumer products
- Experience with the built environment, physical design or architecture
- Passionate about design, aptitude for search, obsession with delightful user experience, & ability to bridge the online & offline world
- World class product vision, strategy, planning, development, & execution
- Strong analytical, data, & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles & viable solutions
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary, articulates the desired outcome & works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Deep understanding of technical architecture for complex & highly scalable web & mobile applications
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts & effectively simplify & communicate them to a non-technical audience
Who We Are:
Convene is a premium work experience company that includes a network of 25+ meeting, event, & office locations, & Virtual & Hybrid Meetings products. Were creating premium, hospitality-driven, & tech-enabled meeting & event experiences through our proprietary technology platform & network of premium workplaces. Join us at the forefront of improving how people meet & work.
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support through Eden Health
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off for your birthday
- 401K plan with company matching
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work (when in the office)
- A chance to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on your team & the business in the work that you do
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. #LI-JB1