Peloton is seeking a Corporate Communications Coordinator to help craft & implement communications activities that support our overall strategic priorities, across business, technology & financial media. This role will also support the internal communications function, helping to drive employee engagement & retention, & provide employees globally with context & insights about the business, brand & culture. This person should be passionate about PR, tech, innovation & the evolving media landscape; interested in internal communications & how to thoughtfully engage a rapidly growing distributed team; be a creative, strategic problem solver & problem-solver with an affinity for details; & have an exceptional work ethic & a positive demeanor. The ideal candidate will have outstanding writing & editing skills, be able to function well in a fast-paced environment & have a strong ability to multitask. This role will report to the VP, Global Communications.
- Drafts media pitches, blog posts, internal memos & programs that support the organization.
- Serve in a foundational role supporting the entire department in all administrative communications functions.
- Create, edit & enhance communication materials, emails/memos, presentations, intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts & all-company meeting presentations.
- Maintain up-to-date press lists of journalists/influencers & other key members of the media.
- Monitor & analyze the outcome of PR campaigns & report findings to relevant partners.
- Maintain a calendar of company initiatives, industry events, opportunities, relevant editorial lists, awards & submission deadlines.
- Research, vet & track speaking opportunities for team members across relevant topics.
- Contribute to interview & speaking prep for executives, including the development of presentations & other written & visual materials.
- Assists with the development & implementation of new & existing internal communication vehicles.
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ year(s) dedicated experience in communications
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships across all levels & functions
- Can work both independently & with a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior time management & organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to be flexible & work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with keen ability to multitask & manage multiple priorities
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit & the ability to approach projects proactively
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.