Were looking for a Manager in our Customer Experience team to lead ongoing Brand & Product Education. As a brand guardian, this person will be responsible for continuously training our growing CX team on marketing initiatives & new products in addition to regulating our tone of voice & communication guidelines to the highest brand standards.
We think of Customer Experience first & foremost as a marketing function, & always push ourselves to ask: How can we turn every touchpoint the customer has with our business into such a positive opportunity that they feel compelled to tell their family or friends about it at the dinner table that night? A core tenet of our CX function is thinking about going beyond what our customers expect to leave a meaningful memory of our brand.
This role will partner cross functionally with our Brand, Product, Creative & Retention teams to build the framework for ongoing team education that supports empathetic & transparent communications while keeping our brand front & center.
The role will report to the Senior Manager of CX Operations, & is based in our NoHo, New York headquarters.
What youll do:
- Create & evangelize process, systems & messaging to ensure we're consistently delivering best-in-class customer experience standards
- Act as the guardian for our brand standards & guidelines across all customer experience touchpoints
- Partner closely with Brand, Product, Creative, Retention & more to gather information & context to effectively create trainings & implement recommendations
- Build an engaging education agenda thats aligned with achieving operational excellence
- Scale your team to effectively meet the demands of our growing business while always protecting our brand
- Utilize customer insights & data to systematize recommendations that will further drive growth & loyalty of new & existing customers
- Responsible for overseeing all KPIs relating to the quality of our customer interactions
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of work experience in customer service, ideally for a renowned customer service team / brand
- Your communication skills are unrivaled, & you know how to make people listen & understand
- You are brand-led & fluent in todays Customer Experience landscape across multiple channels
- You obsess over how our brand shows up & have exceptionally high personal & team standards
- You understand the customer journey & where we can alleviate pain points & deliver a memorable customer experience
- You are curious & resourceful with a natural ability to solve problems & seek new information, yet also accessible to all team members & eager to solicit feedback
- You love making customers happy
- You are a true listener & believe it takes multiple points of feedback & perspective to develop the right strategy
- You partner effectively with others in order to provide solutions in all areas of the department & overall business, & youre able to multi-task & manage multiple projects at once
- You love to travel (but that's a given)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel.
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup. We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, were expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness & lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US & abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? Were hiring!