ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Digital Content Editor is responsible for creating, editing & publishing content across multiple platforms including website, apps, social media & podcast production.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Work with the production & marketing team to deliver purpose driven content to TVG.com with TVG desired messaging.
- Work with the SEO team in executing an SEO roadmap to enhance rankings across search engines.
- Edit press releases & notes from track partners to post across various platforms.
- Edit copy from internal & independent third party contributors/journalists to post across various platforms.
- Ensure all daily content is optimized for SEO.
- Write unique content on horse racing & wagering & publishes to website.
- Basic clipping & editing of TVG live production to upload to various platforms.
- Work directly with TVG talent to create content.
- Uses WordPress (or similar CMS) to upload content to TVG.com.
- Works with talent to produce the TVG podcast.
- Posts to TVGs social media accounts on a limited basis.
- Strategize with different vertical owners on how to grow platform utility & usage.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in horse racing with a good working knowledge of the sport & key industry members.
- Knowledge of basic SEO best practices & ability to create SEO friendly content
- Be responsible for content growth KPIs such as engagement metrics, user sessions, user conversions, etc.
- Able to edit supplied content in a way that supports SEO practices.
- A creative eye for pairing visual, text & video images into compelling content.
- Ability to write engaging copy for social media & titles & descriptions for web & app content.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate understanding of social media platforms with emphasis on Twitter & Facebook.
- Basic editing knowledge.
- Availability to work all shifts including weekends.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.