An internship at BuzzFeed is a great way to learn about what our advertising org does & get hands on experience in the Digital Media field. This internship is a full-time, paid opportunity. The program will include a super collaborative work environment, learning & professional development opportunities, Lunch & Learns, fun outings & overflowing perks!
Our Ad Ops interns support various teams including Branded Content, Client Partnerships, & Account Management. In this role you will help manage the end-to-end campaign life cycle for our clients including campaign planning, scheduling, implementation & monitoring, as well as reporting.
This Summer, You Will:
- Gain knowledge on how the world's largest branded content business operates
- Establish expertise in Social Platform ad buying techniques
- Assist team members with reporting & administrative needs
- Monitor the internet for industry updates that impact BuzzFeed's business
- Support the execution of upcoming campaigns & creative deadlines
- Assist with ad set up & performance for our BuzzFeed platforms
- Analyze & report on campaign performance & delivery
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA / BS program
- Analytical mindset with proven organizational skills.
- Understanding of social platforms & how publishers utilize ad buying to generate revenue.
- Ability to quickly analyze data to pull key takeaways & spot trends.
- A genuine love for & excitement about the internet. No haters!
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package
- Plenty of snacks (healthy & indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.