Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
- Build pipeline within specific geographies, verticals
- Follow-up & develop new business opportunities within all market segments
- Qualify opportunities & transition to Account Executives
- Outbound prospecting to companies via cold calling, email, & Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Nurture potential opportunities to a standardized qualification to further sales motions
- Follow up on inbound leads & campaign inquiries & provide detailed feedback on the success of each campaign to the digital & field marketing groups
- Follow-up on captured leads from field marketing campaigns
- Help develop targeted lists, call strategies, & messaging to drive white-space opportunities
- Research target accounts, identify key players, generate interest & develop new relationships
- Drive personal efforts & habits from leadership feedback & KPIs tracked in Salesforce.com
- Learn & maintain in-depth knowledge of the Pluralsight platform
- Actively attain new knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Identify & profile customers in a natural, conversational way
- Demonstrate Pluralsight value behaviors & have a strong sense of company mission
One year of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
One year of experience in a B2B work environment
Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry & management of lead data in a CRM system is required
Ability to work in a fun, high-energy sales team environment; team player
Ability to effectively communicate with senior level decision makers
Positive & energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
Proficient in lead follow-up & sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; experience with B2B sales is helpful
Proficient in using Salesforce.com, LinkedIn
Fluency in both a Scandinavian language & English preferred
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.