Asset Protection Business Partner (APBP) Investigator
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Due to growth, HelloFresh is looking to add an APBP Sr. Investigator to our team! As an APBP Sr. Investigator, you will join forces with the Sr. Manager of Corporate Security & Asset Protection to prevent, detect, & recover shrink & theft in our U.S Operations! You will be on the front lines of detection & deterrence & immerse yourself in the trenches to promote HelloFreshs vision, inspire change, raise the bar on asset protection, & champion the creation of a safe & secure workplace!
- Resolve theft by using good judgement & conducting high-quality investigations in shortage focus areas while strictly adhering to policy & procedures & AP leadership guidance
- assist in implementing a companywide program focused on the protection of company assets.
- Mitigate significant security risks, designs & implements strategies & programs to prevent & reduce loss of the organizations assets while optimizing costs
- Support Corporate Security team in their functional areas of workplace violence programs, travel security, risk intelligence, executive protection, labor strike response, & corporate investigations
- Drive a theft prevention culture by implementing action plans of AP leadership to reduce shortage by improving processes & merchandise protection standards
- Conduct theft investigations & partner with law enforcement to prosecute crimes against the company.
- Respond to incidents & submit appropriate documentation for all incidents following AP policy & procedures
- Model safe behaviors at all times while maintaining a clean work area
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, & compliance
- All other duties based on business needs
- Work with integrity & the utmost regard for the safety & health at HelloFresh
- Assist management team during accident or injury investigations & root cause analysis
- Assist with the site emergency action plan & liaison with local first responders when needed
- Use continuous improvement principles to identify ways to improve our processes & results
- Partner: you effectively listen, build rapport & communicate at all levels; youre confident sharing ideas & are a trusted advisor for workplace safety
- Results-driven: you recognize & resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency.
- Programmatic: able to identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it & completing the task.
- Inspirational: you know how to make an impact & deliver presentations that inspire & influence change
- Versatile: you roll with the punches & dont get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues & have a knack for driving results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Bachelor's degree in related field or +6 years of experience
- Preferred +3 years of retail or distribution asset protection experience or law enforcement.
- Welcoming & helpful attitude toward visitors & other team members
- Learn & adapt to current technology needs
- Effective communication skills
- Work both independently & with a team
- Manage workload & prioritize tasks independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) & Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.