Conga's suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying & automating data, documents, contracts & reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems & process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform & support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & lots of additional perks!
We are seeking a motivated & energized individual with strong sales instinct to join our team as a SalesDevelopment Representative (SDR). The SDRwill be responsible for qualifying, identifying & developing quality sales opportunities for the Corporate Sales organization.This integral teammate will drive market share by creating & delivering leads that build pipeline for our Sales Executive team. This individual will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries & across a broad geographic area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance their skills & take their career to the next level!
- Outbound/Inbound prospecting to target the assigned market segment.
- Develop leads into prospects by understanding their challenges/needs & effectively communicating Conga value.
- Qualify & Identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts within an organization.
- Identify high potential prospects & transition the qualified lead to the New Business Analyst for further follow-up.
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce following the lead process.
- Follow-up on trials with no response & usage activity.
- Follow the sales process utilizing the lead scoring system.
- Responsible for making a minimum of 50-70outbound calls daily.
- Responsible for meeting weekly goals & established metrics.
- Utilize the sales tools provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated success in an outbound prospecting role
- Excellent phone presence & interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Proven follow-up skills
- Results oriented, capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the sales process
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player
- Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting & lead development management
- Experience with Salesforce
- Articulate & professional, enthusiastic attitude & a focus on results are required
- Strong communication skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position solution/products
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage & civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.