TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful & interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen & several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journals Best Places Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 & 2020
- DataBird journals Best Places Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 & #1 2020
About the Job
The marketing team at TaskRabbit is looking for a measurement & analytics expert to help us evolve our marketing measurement & attribution.
We are seeking a talented individual with a marketing measurement background to help design & implement our marketing measurement strategy, & future proof our strategy for a cookie-less, privacy aware advertising landscape. As we invest in channels with fewer data touch-points such as video & paid social, TaskRabbit is exploring a new way of measuring the performance of these channels. If you are passionate about measurement, have a deep understanding of the digital media landscape, & love data, we are looking for you to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you will play a critical role in growing & scaling TaskRabbit's customer base.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Help the TaskRabbit global marketing team develop a measurement strategy for a performance-focused program
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop & improve our marketing analytics infrastructure
- Define & apply appropriate marketing metrics, measurement methods, & experimentation processes to power a data-driven marketing program across both paid & non-paid channels
- Empower our marketers to use data to define, set, & achieve the right goals for our business
- Partner with our Marketing teams to drive corporate reporting, forecasting, & planning by country, across our integrated marketing programs
- Influence senior executive thinking & decision-making through credibly representing both the Marketing & the Analytics points of view
- 4+ years of analytics experience
- Proven track record of business impact in driving analytics for a performance driven marketing organization
- Strong analytical & technical skills, with a willingness to be hands on
- Experience applying attribution, & other measurement techniques to measure & optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills & ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally & with senior leadership
- Experience in a marketplace company or high-growth startup
- Experience designing, executing, and/or using the results of marketing incrementality or lift tests
- Experience in evolving marketing measurement & attribution away from last-click models using data & insights
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills & attention to detail
- Adapts well to fast-paced working environment
- Experience with cross-platform & cross-device reporting
- Professional, positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong desire to learn
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-dos, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, & much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the worlds largest furniture retailer - in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether its a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, were imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion & hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries & 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, were creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, & fast-paced. Were looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded & data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - & have a ton of fun while theyre at it.
Youll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin & London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, & kind leaders & teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present & partner with our team & communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity & go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse & sustainable community & encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship & are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team & leadership, & we strive to recruit & retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous & flexible vacation & holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning & development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, & a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer & values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical & mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.