Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join us on our mission to positively impact the world of work by creating as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics. Not only is research seen as a critical part of Culture Amps success, this is a unique opportunity where the outcomes from your research will have a genuine, positive impact on workers globally.
This role will be within our centralised UX research practice, who play a critical role in both tactical & strategic discovery work for Product Group.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Plan, design, conduct & analyse user research outcomes that align with our product goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to ensure that your research will drive the right outcomes
- Effectively communicate & present insights to a range of stakeholders & audiences
- Grow & support the research operations of the practice. This in turn will allow other product teams to conduct quality user-centered research
- 4+ years working as a UX Researcher (or similar role)
- Experience in conducting a wide range of qualitative & quantitative research methods
- Strong analytics skills to synthesis a range of mixed method data points to create actionable insights & recommendations
- An exceptional communicator, & can tailor your research insights to suit different audiences
- A team player that provides & requests feedback from other researchers
- A great mentor to junior researchers & designers to help them uncover actionable research outcomes
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp