Company Description|Job Description
Conga's suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying & automating data, documents, contracts & reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems & process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000+ customers are passionate about our platform & support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & lots of additional perks!
As the Manager of Billing & Revenue, you will be responsible for managing a team of up to four accountants, the day-to-day billing & collections duties of the company, & the related GAAP accounting & financial reporting related to those operations. This position will get exposure to a broad scope of business activity & work cross functionally with other departments & external customers.
- Manage billing & collections team & daily invoicing activity & related revenue recognition
- Coordinate with sales team to resolve outstanding customer issues
- Ability to research & answer accounting & billing questions
- Ensure collections goals are achieved
- Support monthly & annual close by preparing supporting schedules & miscellaneous financial analysis
- Develop, enhance & document existing procedures to streamline department efficiency
- Contribute to and/or leads special projects & other tasks as they arise
- Establish effective working relationships with other employees & areas supported
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Degree in Accounting
- 5 plus years of accounting experience including billing, collections, general ledger, balance sheet account reconciliation in SAAS environment
- People management experience
- CPA or public accounting experience a plus
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, emphasis on revenue recognition principles & application thereof
- Experience with customer service in a professional capacity
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Proficiency & aptitude for applicable software (Intacct, Salesforce)
- Problem-solve, prioritize work & meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic about a complex & changing organization & embraces changes in structure & work priorities
- Positive & professional attitude; perform responsibilities with integrity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.