SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology & transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. Weve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations & we are just getting started. If youre looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - & do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
We are looking for a Recruiter & People Operations Associate to join our small but growing People Operations team at SquareFoot. Weve more than doubled the size of our company in the last year, & as we continue to grow, we need someone who can come in & from day one, build out pipelines for hiring, create new HR processes, & work collaboratively to continue to expand our presence in New York.
Reporting to our People Operations Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, & the candidate experience across the company. Over time, this role will expand to work on onboarding & employee experience. You will partner with our hiring managers to ensure that we are doing everything we can to attract, hire & retain the best talent across all of our teams & create a vibrant highly engaged culture.
What youll be doing:
- Support the talent acquisition function to ensure we are identifying, hiring & retaining the best possible talent.
- Implement the best methodologies, tools, systems, & processes required to run our people & talent functions while providing real-time transparent analytics & ensuring alignment to our objectives.
- Run an impeccable candidate experience, ensuring each candidate who interacts with us leaves with a positive experience.
- Actively emerge yourself tech-startup community to act as an ambassador for Squarefoot for us to attract the right talent.
- Drive cultural initiatives across the organization, supporting our people operations team on onboarding, events, & day to day HR management.
Who you are:
- You are eager to learn & passionate about people operations & recruiting, with a minimum of one year of experience in people ops & at least 3 years professional experience.
- You are determined to lead a diverse & inclusive approach to our hiring practices & operations.
- You have a curious interest in organizational design, operations, & progressive people strategies.
- You have a high-proficiency in all best-of-breed people & talent software platforms including applicant tracking systems (ideally Greenhouse) & HRIS systems like Namely, Bamboo HR or JustWorks.
What youll get:
- Challenging & empowering workplace environment.
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development.
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, & commuter benefits.
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Happy Hours, Volunteering Opportunities, & more.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.