Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables big brands & omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce -- shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology & proprietary data & analytics, is helping brands like Walmart, CVS, & The Vitamin Shoppe transform their retail experiences across channels & thrive within the constantly shifting retail landscape.
Were hiring a Director, Business Development who will drive & close new & incremental business across Ordergroove verticals. Were looking for someone who is excited to challenge the status quo of retail & can help cast a vision that has the potential to change the strategic direction for Retailers & Brands. Someone who has had strategy roles within enterprise organizations & knows what it takes to build complex programs & solutions. And, who understands what it takes to align multiple stakeholders towards that vision. To be successful in this role, this person must be laser-focused throughout all stages of the sales cycle & experienced in selling to enterprise-level clients. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a high-impact, high-revenue producing role.
- Drive new business & incremental revenue across specific verticals
- Create strategic programs that deliver maximum revenue potential
- Establish relationships with prospective customers within a defined vertical, create internal champions within the business, have a Land & Expand mentality
- Manage, prospect, qualify, forecast & pipeline sales activity in Salesforce in order to hit revenue targets & quotas
- Champion Ordergrooves SaaS platform & vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, trade shows, market events & special initiatives
- Lead strategy with pricing, new business, expanding existing relationships
- Disciplined to achieve against monthly & quarterly quotas
- Partner with Client Solutions, Finance, & Product to execute a seamless experience for our new & existing clients
- Bachelors or Masters from a top tier institution
- Consultative & solutions-oriented sales style with proven ability to effectively identify & sell to C-level executives, leveraging value & insight selling best practices
- Strong business acumen & ability to respond positively & strategically to challenges or objections
- Develops & executes on account & vertical plans
- Coordinates efforts of our internal team to win new relationships with marquee customers
- Proven track record of consistent overachievement of quotas & revenue goals within large enterprise accounts. Land & Expand strategy.
- Consistently & successfully managing sales process with complex pricing model & cycles of 3-12 months
- Outstanding research, communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Travel: up to 50%
Were a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital & are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking & ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands & retailers in the world.
We demand the best of ourselves & each other & never miss an opportunity to celebrate our team & our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs & game nights where we can get together & have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation & stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 square foot private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce, getting the opportunity to generate significant wealth & having fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more & apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming & supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds & experiences to join our growing team.