The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade & frequently costs $1B+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a new healthcare company that owns the end-to-end drug development process. Our proprietary technology allows us to integrate & improve clinical research for patients, providers, & sponsors, while executing clinical trials faster & cheaper.
As a Site Identification Associate, your main responsibility will be to develop TrialSpark's partnership offerings & create relationships with high-quality community physicians that become patient referral partners for clinical trials. As a member of the TrialSpark Operations team, you will focus on the full stack sales process of creating new relationships with physicians across the country. This includes prospecting new practices & physicians, finding creative ways to gain access to physicians through cold or warm outreach, lead sales meetings, onboard the practice and, most importantly, represent TrialSpark to all of our prospective partners. You will be responsible for identifying improvement opportunities to our sales process & working cross functionally to develop & test a variety of physician acquisition initiatives.
Core Responsibilities will include
- Prospecting & identifying leads
- Conducting cold-outreach via phone & email to your prospect list
- Assess, strategize & implement new tactics to reach qualified leads
- Arrange qualified meetings to attend & pitch TrialSparks services
- Oversee & execute on our contracting process
- Identify & recommend continuous improvements to physician pitch & outreach processes to drive efficiencies & enhance the contracting experience
- Build & maintain an organized pipeline, logging activity records using Salesforce.com
- Understand core metrics to diagnose & optimize sales funnel
- Identify trends within sales funnel for risks & develops/manages mitigation strategies to address
- Onboard physician partners into our network, facilitate internal handoffs & ensure relevant site data & information shared with appropriate internal stakeholders
- Serve as a core contributor on cross-functional team working on initiatives to improve physician acquisition strategy
- Have 2+ years of cold-calling experience (healthcare sales is a plus!) or healthcare operations experience
- You like to create things from scratch & can operate effectively in fast moving environments
- Are an effective communicator & thrive in customer-facing roles
- Are detail-oriented & thorough. You double & triple-check your work
- Are organized, persistent & empathetic. You consistently follow-up on tasks & arent afraid to track down people you need to help solve problems
- Are focused on providing great experiences & quantifying your results
- Are curious & proactively find ways to resolve issues before they arise
- Are able to navigate ambiguity & shift direction when priorities change
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.