WHO WE ARE:
Information technology is a team sport. Working as an IT team allows brilliant individuals to create remarkable systems, processes, solutions & results. The IT teams are a group of practitioners who are able to develop, deploy & maintain large-scale systems to keep modern businesses running
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
Bark is sniffin for a new IT Manager! This person will support the needs of our rapidly growing organization defining our IT architecture, strategy & processes. You will partner across our organization to create, implement, & maintain internal technology systems while supporting the hardware needs of our rapidly expanding headcount. You are a technology specialist who is solutions-oriented & comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact with management & staff to provide technical assistance for the continuous improvement of IT solutions.
- Establish & maintain a positive, productive relationship with operational partners & staff.
- Lead infrastructure builds in new facilities.
- Plan, organize, schedule, & supervise the day-to-day technical support activities, including troubleshooting, customer service issues, approvals, & installations.
- Measure, monitor, & maintain the teams ability to meet or exceed contact & resolution Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Develop & maintain policies, procedures, & processes.
- Oversee management of equipment & parts inventory.
- Create, manage, & support recognition & communication programs.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost & productivity levels & to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years relevant professional, industry or military experience
- 5+ years of experience developing a team of technical professionals across multiple locations.
- Experience working with stakeholders to communicate issues while balancing business expectations.
- Leadership experience in a 24/7 operation supporting physical IT infrastructure (compute, network, storage).
- Experience working with network architecture & client-server technology.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Experience in procurement, budgeting, forecasting, & asset management.
- Proven skills in leadership development & team building.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear & concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous & fast-paced IT environment & capable of motivating teams
- Experienced in making data-driven decisions.
This position is a full-time exempt position. It is located on-site at our office in NYC. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.