Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
As an Account Executive at Demandbase, you will play a critical role in generating revenue to support the organisations growth in the United Kingdom. You will have the opportunity to expand the Demandbase presence internationally, cultivating relationships with marketers worldwide & developing strategic account plans for growth into the European markets.
What were looking for:
- 5+ years direct sales experience in EMEA markets in an outbound sales environment consistently over achieving quota
- Experience selling SaaS based technology with $200k+ deal sizes to Director, VP, & C-level marketing executives
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solves problems & hypothesizes possible pain points & implicit needs
- Communication: Tailors communication to the customers needs with confidence; effectively delivers memorable presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking: Identifies the right customer stakeholders & builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
What youll be doing:
- Manage selling activities for the enterprise accounts in the UK market delivering subscription revenue against monthly, quarterly & annual targets
- Use digital marketing insight & commercial teaching techniques to educate customers about their industry
- Coach customer stakeholders & build consensus for Demandbase solutions within their organisation
- Collaborate with Demandbases Business Development & Marketing teams to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to
- Negotiate subscription contracts in excess of $200k with large enterprise accounts
- Develop accurate forecasts & manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience required)
- Understand your customers marketing strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Demandbases technology
- Interact closely with Demandbase partner sales representatives to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Partners include Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, & Google
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.