We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
As an Engineering Intern, you will be an integral member of Splashs Engineering team. This team is responsible for building, releasing, & maintaining the software that enables the worlds best brands to host meaningful events. The Engineering Intern will join the Engineering team in various parts of an Agile development process & learn what it takes to ship world-class software.
In this internship, your problem solving, interpersonal, & analytical abilities will be deployed & developed daily. You will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with colleagues in a close-knit team. This role is very much hands-on, & the Intern is expected to take initiative, understand technical objectives of an engagement, manage project expectations & see tasks through to completion.
- You will assist in an Agile software development process
- You will work with a world-class Product team to find the right solutions to tough problems
- You will help build quality software products that meets the needs of our customers
- You will help write tests to ensure quality
- You will exercise technical writing skills to document the steps for complex configurations
Education & Skills:
- Currently in your Junior or Senior year of a Bachelor's Degree program or recent graduate of a coding bootcamp
- Understanding of programming & critical thinking fundamentals
- Working knowledge of the following is preferred, but not required:
- Exceptional people skills & high level of empathy
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively across multiple functions
- Ability to prioritize & manage time effectively
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) paid internship.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.