DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
As the Group Sales Director, your role will be to manage a group of sellers on our East Coast revenue team. You act as a leader, mentor, & coach helping the team win new customers & grow our existing relationships. You will be tasked with motivating & coaching your team to exceed set targets across your portfolio, working under the RVP. The right candidate for this role will be a hands-on, hungry, new business focused salesperson who possesses the strategic/commercial astuteness to define, build & execute strategy across their portfolio & position DoubleVerify as a key, value-driving partner to the agencies.
- Achieve personal quarterly/annual revenue & new business targets, as agreed with the RVP
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior agency stakeholders in order to help develop agency-specific value propositions positioning Doubleverify as a strategic/preferred partner in region
- Evangelize DoubleVerifys value proposition, best practices & perspectives to our customers & our industry peers via events, webinars, & other direct client communications channels
- Define the growth strategy for your portfolio with clear guidance on key agency stakeholders, agency operating company coverage & prioritized client opportunities
- Lead a team of sales executives to maximize portfolio sales revenues in line with individual, team & corporate objectives with a strong emphasis on new business sales, as agreed with the RVP
- Oversee the day-to-day management of your team of sales executives, motivating them by setting clear expectations, conducting 1:1s, developing career path plans, providing constructive feedback, & maintaining a high level of performance from the team
- Ensure team sales pipeline is maintained & provide timely management reporting as required
- Engage/Coordinate with cross-functional teams as needed to deliver exceptional experiences to our agency partners & advertiser clients
- Significant experience managing or selling solutions in advertising technology, data or other solutions related to online advertising.
- Strong management & leadership skills through a collaborative team approach with experience in managing, training & motivating sales teams.
- Deep relationships across both agencies & clients along the East Coast at a leadership level.
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, & problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-departmentally
- Experience partnering with client services teams to execute on a client first strategy that aligns with both departments goals.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders, executive teams & industry groups
- Deliver accurate & predictable activity/sales forecasting within a weekly, monthly & quarterly cadence with demonstrable proficiency using Salesforce CRM.
- Execute (and coach others to execute) timely in a fast-paced environment through effective time management & prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ambition to develop personally & nurture the development of others.
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- 10+ years experience in Digital Media / Ad Technology sales