HelloFresh: Join one of the Worlds fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in 14 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the Job
We are looking for an analytical & high-energy Jr. Logistics Coordinator with a go-to attitude to help streamline our first-mile logistics & our outbound facility at our warehouse. You will be devoted to optimising our logistics network to ensure lean operations from our warehouse to our logistics partners. You will have a significant impact on our supply chain & a direct influence on customer satisfaction & our long-term success.
If youre looking to make a serious impact on a vital area of our business & help improve the ways in which we reach our customers, we want to talk to you!
- Build relationships with third party carriers to maintain effective communication channels
- Organise our weekly production & pick up schedule
- Send updates & adjust schedules that best reflect the operational changes that may occur within the fulfilment centers
- Work directly with our outbound team to lead & support operational process improvements
- Monitor, evaluate & improve service level metrics, including on-time delivery & on-time departure
- Implement contingency plans to minimise downstream impacts to our customers
- Use data to perform in-depth analyses for informed decision making
- Support on cross-functional initiatives to develop new business opportunities
- Develop & share best practices across our local & global logistics network
Who You Are
- BSc/MSc with excellent grades from a top tier university in Engineering, Supply chain or another related field of study
- Analytical mindset & solid business understanding
- Strong project management skills including a proven track record of getting things done
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously & meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct impact on our future operational & commercial setup from day one
- A vibrant & international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, drinks in the office, Friday bars, subsidised office lunch etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.