About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
About the role:
As the Senior Manager of Demand Generation, you are responsible for developing & executing the strategy to generate inbound demand for Managed by Qs products & services. Focused on creating a strategy that scales, you will own the end-to-end process of identifying & testing new channels & partnerships that generate high-intent leads. You will work with the Senior Director of Marketing to iterate on our strategy, & will collaborate with the Demand Generation Manager who is responsible for paid social & SEM. A creative thinker who is attuned to our customer needs, you will help support the marketing teams goals of acquiring & converting qualified leads into new users.
- Passionate about building effective, multi-channel lead generation strategies to drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- A data-driven marketer, you are hyper-focused on leveraging performance metrics to inform where to invest marketing dollars to generate high-quality leads.
- You have a customer-oriented approach to growth, balancing the need to drive inbound volume while ensuring both a positive user experience & representation of our brand.
- A creative thinker, youre always coming up with new & inventive ways to reach your target audience.
- Own lead generation process, including planning, execution, sales hand-off, & analysis to ensure the greatest possible success of demand generation campaigns
- Launch & test campaigns across multiple channels, including programmatic advertising, content syndication, email, direct mail, review sites, & partnerships
- Manage the monthly advertising budget to ensure maximum return on spend within our target range for CPL & CPMQL
- Report on key metrics & progress towards quarterly goals & adjust strategy to optimize for high-intent lead acquisition
- Develop & manage partnerships with advertisers & like-minded companies in the industry
- Manage the Demand Generation Manager & support them in leveraging our SEM & paid social channels to drive conversions & MQLs
- Collaborate with entire marketing team to develop new content & leverage existing assets & partnerships to efficiently test & iterate on demand generation campaigns
- 4-6 years of experience in demand generation, digital & PPC; B2B marketing experience preferred
- Salesforce & Hubspot experience preferred; Looker experience a plus
- Extremely analytical & relentless with measurement
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, ability to be both concise & compelling
- Strong appetite for growth & proven success driving inbound lead generation
Perks & Benefits
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, & highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, & continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness & inclusion initiatives, & host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, & monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.