Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Partner Success Analyst to join our National Sales team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full-stack technology platform & a relentless focus on serving our members. That's why leading healthcare providers & insurers have chosen to form innovative partnerships with Oscar. By combining Oscar's tech platform & member engagement tools with partner solutions like robust local networks of clinicians that their members know & trust, we are advancing our mission of making a healthier life accessible & affordable for all.
You will support Oscar's partnership with Health First Health Plans. You will report into the Director of Sales & Operations.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the Health First Health Plans IFP & MA sales organizations & provide ongoing sales support for their broker sales & direct-to-consumer teams
- Partner with our Data teams to develop growth monitoring & present key insights to Health First on a regular basis
- Partner with our Marketing & Product teams to develop a sales training program to help Health First evangelize their products across the market
- Partner with our Growth Operations & Insurance Operations teams to design efficient broker recruitment & onboarding workflows along with CRM automation for sales enablement
- Drive partnerships & integrations with national partners to support Health First's distribution efforts across channels
- Highlight gaps in sales education & support & quickly endeavor to find a solution across teams
- Serve as the escalation point for all of Health First's sales inquiries & issues & triage across Oscar teams as needed
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- 3+ years of enterprise, consultative sales experience
- Previous health insurance experience
- Advanced computer literacy skills, particularly in Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience developing dashboards & reporting
- Experience developing sales training materials
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.