Compass is a real estate technology company building a single platform that supports the entire home buying & selling process. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents & their clients all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world. Compass is building the infrastructure, data & technology on which the future of the real estate industry will operate. Compass platform integrates listings, client & transaction data all in one place, giving agents personalized recommendations & insights on how to better serve their clients. Were bringing together the worlds sharpest, most creative professionals across real estate, engineering, business, marketing, design & people & culture.
The Talent for Teams program is a new, innovative, recruiting initiative at Compass that directly supports our Agents hiring needs. This is a revenue generating function as Compass agents pay for the service. Our team is responsible for the full cycle search needs of adding team members to existing agent teams at Compass. We are not responsible for recruiting new principal agents (this lies with Strategic Growth). As a Talent for Teams Recruiter, youll partner with Compass agents to develop, drive, & manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. In addition, you will assist in developing & promoting the Compass culture internally & externally.
At Compass You Will:
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings & interviews, & assisting in determining the suitability of applicant based on the Agent Team criteria
- Coordinate closely with Compass agents to better understand their hiring needs & screen incoming applicants quickly & effectively
- Proactively source active & passive candidates through referrals, networking, internal databases, & innovative research tactics
- Communicate with candidates professionally & be immediately responsive
- Promote the Compass brand & use creativity to attract & market the Company to qualified & strong candidates
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record
- 3+ years of experience (agency recruiting experience is a strong plus)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail & organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task & manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency & constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills & strong ability to engage both active & passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Proficiency in, or knowledge of, using a variety of computer software applications, especially Google Suite, Adobe, Excel & Microsoft Word software
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.