About The Role
At SevenRooms, we are looking for our first Technical Support Engineer. Reporting directly to our Vice President of Product, you will leverage technology & software to solve problems & maximize productivity & efficiency for our clients.
What Youll Do
- Partner with internal teams including Product, Engineering, Sales ,and Customer Success to identify & resolve Tier 2 product, feature, & integration issues
- Manage client support cases on a daily basis, & document customer interactions & resolutions in Zendesk
- Perform detailed QA of application & customer environment issues
- Become a product expert, & contribute to our technical knowledge base & support documentation
- Provide internal support to Sales & Customer Success on SevenRooms products & solutions; provide customer feedback & insights to inform product roadmap
- Assist with coding & producing out-of-box & custom client projects
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in a technical support or product management role; B2B and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, & Salesforce a plus
- A commitment to providing extraordinary customer experiences & the tenacity to drive issues to resolution
- Experience authoring & administering documents for training & knowledge bases
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability paired with strong organizational skills
- Experience, understanding, flexibility, & vocabulary necessary to work with engineers, business, researchers, executives & other key partner roles
- Crystal clear & concise verbal & written communication
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech & hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.