Introduction to Demandbase:
The worlds largest & fastest-growing companies rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture & the community around us, & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. Were committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, were increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
Demandbase has launched the first & only complete B2B go-to-market suite, & a robust partner ecosystem is foundational to its success. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for expanding Demandbases partner network, ensuring success of partner programs & initiatives, & driving direct & indirect revenue growth.
We are looking for an ambitious business professional with a demonstrated track record of success hitting revenue & partnership targets. Direct experience with SaaS solutions, B2B marketing technology & services, & display advertising is preferred.
What youll be doing:
- Create strong relationships with Demandbase technology & service partners.
- Participate in the onboarding of new strategic partners & help grow their Demandbase business through joint business planning, account mapping, & market assessments.
- Engage with partner executives to secure resources & drive business.
- Become an expert in the ABX (Account-Based Experience) space (methodology & technologies) in order to evangelize Demandbase & help grow sell-through business.
- Develop theses on where & how Demandbase can expand its business & proactively pursue new partnership opportunities accordingly.
- Effectively interface with internal Demandbase teams (sales, marketing, product, operations) to drive revenue with partners.
- Educate Partners on ABX & all related products Demandbase offers.
- Track partnership activity & growth metrics to ensure accurate attribution.
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of professional Business Development experience at a software company?
- Demonstrated ability to scope solutions & drive deals to completion in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop strong relationships within identified accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a fast-moving organization internally & establish strong working relationships with counterparts on other teams at Demandbase.
- Demonstrated track record of success hitting revenue & / or partnership targets.
- Independent, driven & self-sufficient. You should be comfortable with ambiguity & need little prescribed direction, only coaching & mentorship.
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience in the marketing technology industry.
- In-depth knowledge of SaaS & digital advertising solutions for B2B marketers.
- Direct experience building & growing technology & / or channel partnerships.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABX platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win & grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest & fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce & others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500 & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.