Sr. Product Manager, Patient Retain, Recall, & Intake
PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all-in-one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, & retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find & choose a practice, & become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practices online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services & keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Patient Retain, Recall, & digital intake products. This individual should possess a deep background in product management including delivering clinical marketing programs & integrating with core clinical systems, such as practice management & electronic health record systems.
How you will contribute:
- Research & deliver successful patient recall campaigns for both medical & dental specialties
- Elevate the platform & deliver on self-serve marketing campaigns for practices
- Evaluate integration opportunities with integration aggregators & other key business systems
- Operationalize patient intake across a wide variety of medical & dental specialties
- Develop & own the product vision & roadmap for each product
- Drive product success by defining metrics, monitoring, & continually optimizing the product
- Be the market, customer, & product expert internally & externally
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, & cross-functional teams to launch new features
- 5+ years as product management with a SaaS company
- Deep experience with delivering marketing insights to non-technical audiences
- Experience with integrating & extrapolating data from a variety of sources
- Ability to listen, understand, & influence
- Adept at discovering, positioning, & prioritizing pervasive problems to solve
- Strong written & verbal communicator with a non-technical & technical audience
- Youre a doer by making the seemingly impossible, possible
- Be curious, love to learn, & are able to dig into new technologies, while picking them up quickly
- Have a strong technical understanding & you enjoy sharing knowledge with others.
- Think broadly & enjoy solving problems
- Understand the business & regulatory challenges of interoperability
- Strive to excel, innovate & take pride in your work
- Opportunity to create impact
- Ownership & autonomy
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Remote friendly or relocation assistance provided
- 100% fully-paid health, dental & vision options
- Our HQ is 2 Blocks from the beach, next to the promenade, & dog friendly
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state & local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.