OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Zuora Global Services (GS) is the premier Professional Services team for customers transforming their business into the Subscription Economy. We work with our Customers, Global Systems Integrations, & PS Delivery Partners to ensure that our customers & partners benefit from Zuora Global Services thought leadership to have a positive experience & achieve their business goals using the Zuora platform.
Successful GS Business Operations/PMO Analyst understands that Zuora is a dynamic organization in an expanding market & the Ops/PMO should similarly reflect that dynamism. The GS Business Operations/PMO Analyst will report to the GS Ops Sr. Manager located in EMEA.
Working as part of a globally distributed team, you will provide the Global Services field team with Operational support with regards to revenue forecasting, bookings pipeline, opportunity processing, timecards & customer invoicing.
- Supporting the Global Services Field team with reporting & data analysis.
- Support SDMs & Client Managers in project updates.
- Support SDMs & Client Managers in weekly project review calls.
- Provide weekly project reports for the Global Services Management team.
- Actively participate in on-going process improvement discussions & activities.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Overall at-least 5-7 years of operation support experience; having 2+ years PMO support preferred.
- Focus on professional services, account management, client service and/or management consulting experience.
- Successful candidates must have strong communication & problem-solving skills, organizational effectiveness focus & a drive to improve business results.
- Experience working with a cross-functional & geographically dispersed team & customer base.
- A demonstrated ability to quickly adapt & apply new project management tools & processes to a growing organization.
- Worked in an organization or role to help build the operations/reporting of professional services.
- Work with Project or Program Managers to enhance process & tools.
- Able to work with individuals & improve their skills & capabilities through one-on-one interaction or through organizational training materials. Project Management scheduling, resourcing & communications tools.
- Experience with Excel/Macros, PowerPoint & Google Office tools
- CRM/Salesforce or ERP platform.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, FinancialForce PSA and/or SFDC Analytics
- Use of social media & training technologies to interact with a professional community.
- Pride & passion in your work.
- A thirst for knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Honesty & integrity.
- Occasional travel.
- Flexible work hours to interact with other geographies when necessary.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.