Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
What we're looking for
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Director of Global Strategic Alliances to drive incremental revenue through the creation & development of new sales channels & strategic partnerships for our CX product line. You will identify, on board, & grow relationships with external partners who can deliver a high volume of new customers to GetFeedback's platform. Initially focused on expanding our relationships in the Salesforce ecosystem, the partnerships you develop will span regions, verticals, & competencies.
You will report to the GM of our GetFeedback CX platform & collaborate with Sales, Strategy, Marketing, Product, Engineering & other cross functional leaders to develop & grow a scalable program. You will be a seasoned leader, a strong customer advocate, & a strategic & analytical leader with vision who thrives in a dynamic, evolving environment.
The anticipated global growth spanning over the next few years will mean that your role will involve both building the program, & eventually creating a global partnerships team to scale opportunities.
- Build, develop manage, & own the global partner & channel sales strategy & annual plan
- Identify & build relationships with both strategic partners & channel re-sellers
- Set & exceed quarterly & annual revenue targets stemming from channel partners
- Work with the product & engineering team on the technical requirements necessary for seamless customer onboarding & renewals through partners
- Partner with Marketing & Sales Enablement teams to design & execute a training program that drives partners to sell SurveyMonkey
- Establish relationships with primary partners to ensure a seamless sales & sales operations process
- Identify & implement key improvements to maintain growth targets
- BA/BS degree with 8+ years of relevant experience in channel sales, strategic partnerships, or business development
- Salesforce ecosystem (System Integrators, Communities & Salesforce distribution channel) experience
- Background in building a partnership strategy & program from its inception
- Experience building partnerships from within a technology/internet company across distinct types of partners (e.g. VARs & other software companies)
- Demonstrated success in setting & exceeding aggressive revenue targets
- Experience in a multinational business environment
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.