Intro to Demandbase:
The worlds largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable, & inclusive environment. Were committed to attracting, developing, retaining, & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, were increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Intro to the Role:
The Managed Services Leader will bring strong project management & consulting background to manage multiple, short-term, highly engaged client projects. You will build & lead the Demandbase Managed Services practice, developing the MS methodology & deliverables as well as executing customers' ABM programs on their behalf.
Responsibilities will include helping customers build & maintain successful ABM programs leveraging the numerous valuable features of Demandbase One. Actively making suggestions to improve results & deepen adoption while demonstrating professional customer service, strong empathy for sales & marketers & a good understanding of the ABM journey. Additionally, the Managed Services Leader would look for opportunities to productize solutions for customers to drive internal consistency & efficiency.
This is a player/coach role & will play a critical role in the success of our Services Team & Customers.
What youll be doing:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of customers within a variety of industries at different levels of sophistication.
- Understand customer's business requirements, help them achieve success, & actively seek ways to improve their ROI.
- Proactively manage client projects & expectations while delivering exemplary customer service; meet or exceed the customers expectations of knowledge & professionalism.
- Escalate any issues that impact the successful execution of the work before the customer is negatively impacted.
- Be an expert on campaign management, B2B advertising, & best practices of account-based marketing strategy.
- Become an expert on all Demandbase products & have a thorough working knowledge of partner technologies that customers leverage in their ABM/MarTech stack.
- Understand & translate customer business goals into successful campaign plans in order to achieve them using Demandbase technology
- When required, provide detailed reporting & analysis to customers with prescriptive recommendations on next best action.
- Track & maintain accurate client records & hit key engagement milestones using FinancialForce and/or Salesforce
- Contribute to continual improvement of methodologies, best practices & solution knowledge repository
- Manage both internal & client-side teams against immediate short-term projects and/or campaigns, with an understanding of long-term planning requirements & ensuring scalability.
- Design, produce & present reviews & recommendations on a monthly, quarterly, annual & ad-hoc basis.
- Work with our sales department to promote the value of consulting to new & existing customers. Assist with proposals, RFP responses, & pitches. Have the ability to sell the value of professional services & consulting.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or working with advertising campaigns & strategy (ideally digital & display advertising).
- 2+ years experience running a SaaS Marketing practice. You should be able to clearly articulate & manage clients' transformation from lead-based marketing to account-based-marketing.
- 3+ years of program management experience with proven ability to orchestrate activities across internal & external organizational units to drive time to market & high-quality results while delivering projects on time & within budget.
- Experience building, coaching & retaining a team of professional services employees
- Demonstrated consulting skills to distill complex business requirements down to the essential project/technical requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills & an ability to effectively manage cross-functional, matrixed organizations
- Analytical proficiency that enables quantitative & qualitative measurement of validity of proposed strategies & financial impact.
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization & multitasking abilities in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
Nice to have experience:
- 5+ years of experience using marketing technologies such as (Terminus, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adroll, Demandbase, Acoustic, Adobe, Engagio, Eloqua) strongly preferred.
- Experience with systems like FinancialForce.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga, & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.