ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As an IT Regulatory Senior Associate, you will assist in Regulatory examinations of IT, information security & compliance through interviews with government examiners, gathering required exam documents, clarification of issues, coordinating meetings with internal SMEs, & development of action plans & management responses. Manage & report on resolution of exam findings, including provision of evidence for closure. Work with Legal to develop easy-to-understand communication & training materials regarding Gaming Laboratories International (GLI-33) & state regulation obligations in the current & prospective regulatory environment. Design & document IT compliance-specific process & procedure, as needed. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the IT environment & its impact on business risk.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assist in International Regulatory examinations of IT, information security & compliance through interviews with government examiners, gathering required exam documents, clarification of issues, coordinating meetings with internal SMEs, & development of action plans & management responses.
- Manage & report on resolution of exam findings, including provision of evidence for closure.
- Develop easy-to-understand communication & training materials regarding state regulatory obligations in the current & prospective regulatory environment.
- Manage internal & external audits using a GRC tool.
- Design & document IT compliance-specific process & procedure, as needed.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the IT environment & its impact on business risk.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Experience running & managing regulatory IT assessments for an organization with significant regulatory requirements
- IT audit & regulatory compliance experience, including guiding & monitoring plan of actions & milestones
- Strong understanding of technical terminology (e.g., platforms, architecture, procedures)
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strategy, & design & execute on the associated plan
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Professional presence & demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels in an organization
- Understanding of financial services technical environment is preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive mindset
- Bachelors degree or at least minimum of 3 years of Technical Risk Management, Information Security, IT Auditing or equivalent experience preferred
- Certifications preferred (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, PCI, etc.)
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.