Intro to Demandbase:
The worlds largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture & the community around us, & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. Were committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, were increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Intro to the Role:
Sales Engineers are a vital part of the Demandbase sales organization, supporting reps in the field through clear, articulate expression of expertise about our technology & the marketing tech ecosystem. SE's proactively assess the business & technical needs of our prospective customers, craft effective implementation strategies for the customers existing marketing stack, & assist sales reps in closing business by developing, presenting, & demonstrating Demandbase solutions & proof-of-concept implementations tailored to the customers business.
Please note this is a 100% remote position & we're considering candidates who live anywhere in the UK.
What youll be doing:
- Support sales reps on calls & in-person/virtual meetings to present Demandbase technologies
- Assess prospects websites & marketing stacks to determine appropriate implementation
- Develop implementation plans & strategies tailored to customer business & technical needs
- Develop & present technical demonstrations & proof-of-concepts
- Advise customer technical teams on implementation strategies & best practices
What were looking for:
- Strong knowledge of marketing tech ecosystem, including web analytics, content management, marketing automation, & CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years experience either as a sales engineer or presales technical consultant
- Understanding of B2B marketing landscape preferably with a focus on Account Based Marketing
- Willingness to travel
- BS/BA required
- Expertise in Web Analytics, including Google & Adobe
- CMS customization experience (SiteCore, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua or Marketo
- Understanding of Salesforce.com implementations & workflows
- Knowledge of online advertising technologies
- Account Based Marketing Solution experience
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More about Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.