Were hiring passionate people to help us build a simpler, more secure digital future for businesses & individuals. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, were even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
CRM if you know, you know. It's the area of marketing that touches nearly every aspect of a business, using data, code, & creative to deliver a consistent experience across inboxes & devices, & shaping users' relationship with a brand, both inside & outside a product. Ready to bring your CRM expertise to the company streamlining the UI of the internet? Dashlane is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help us take our customers journeys to the next level.
Dashlane's business product helps organizations protect against data breaches & misuse through features like advanced user management, the ability to track security improvements over time, & a simple interface that employees will enjoy using. Our offerings for individuals & families offer the same level of encryption and ease, so everyone can autofill their passwords, payments, & personal info with just a click. The Dashlane app works across every major operating system & browserso every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
About the role
As our Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you'll be a key member of a growing CRM team committed to driving the optimal comms experience for millions of Dashlane users. You'll work alongside a broad mix of stakeholders including product managers, engineers, copywriters, & designers in a creative, highly collaborative environment. The customer journey will be your playground, & you'll work with other marketers & technical teams to produce data-driven, relevant, contextual experiences for our userbase that also bring incremental revenue to the business. And of course, you'll test, test, test always brainstorming new ways to create the next big unlock in our marketing programs.
You will be based in
At Dashlane you will:
- Create CRM campaigns across the customer lifecycle, ranging from onboarding to reengagement, including triggered & ad hoc communications
- Work within our MAP, Braze, to build & maintain customer journeys
- Drive & track robust testing plans that enhance the customer experience over time & generate incremental subscriptions
- Manage & implement audience segmentation strategies, end-to-end development, & execution of email campaigns
- Create detailed customer journey flows, with both transactional & marketing touchpoints, & with actionable trigger points to drive conversion & engagement
- Work cross-functionally with product & engineering teams to deliver our users news about important software updates
- At least 2 years of that time spent working directly in an ESP or MAP - Braze strongly preferred, Marketo also a plus
- At least 1 year of demonstrated experience in launching audience-specific dynamic content lifecycle & event-triggered CRM programs
We're Also Looking For:
- Proven success in launching A/B & multivariate testing programs that drive incremental results
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, & CAN-SPAM & GDPR regulations
- Experience working with HTML & CSS, specifically in the email inbox environment
- Familiar with project management tracking tools like Jira, Asana or Airtable
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, & work cross-functionally
- Strong experience with mobile marketing channels like push & in-app messaging
- Experience working on a multi-platform product (especially with a web extension)
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.