Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Strategic Planning & Analysis Team
We're looking for an analytical thinker to join our growing Strategic Planning & Analysis team. This group is a subset of the overall CFO organization, focused on everything from annual planning, go-to-market strategic implementations, & corporate strategy projects. Our group supports the business to make sure SurveyMonkey grows & stays healthy, with a long-term view in mind.
What we're looking for
You'll apply your expertise, analytical skills, & project management knowledge to not only help establish company strategy, but also design & operationalize many of the most impactful plans. You'll work with the team to analyze opportunities, summarize findings, develop go-forward plans, & act as part of the ongoing team to translate recommendations into results. Past projects include developing the strategy for geographical hiring, leading new sales GTM strategies & operationalization, working with our executive team on ongoing board reporting materials, & developing an operating rhythm for our business, from strategic planning to OKRs.
- Design & influence the operating rhythm for our business (e.g., strategic & operational planning, OKRs, Board reporting materials, QBRs)
- Lead highly visible strategic & operational projects that span across all pillars of SurveyMonkey's business
- Identify important business blockers & opportunities & provide recommendations to improve/capitalize
- Provide insight into our business through data & research efforts (e.g., market, customer, or financial)
- Navigate different parts of the organization & inspire partners to support recommendations & plan
- Be a credible & reliable C-level advisor from informing our senior executives to preparing the materials & analyses that support those decisions
- Currently enrolled & are pursuing a full-time MBA
- You are comfortable working across all disciplines of the company & excel at setting & managing expectations
- You have strong organizational skills & excel with project management
- You have outstanding quantitative & critical thinking abilities
- You are highly enthusiastic & are a good teammate
- You can lead complex strategic & operations projects with partners; both implementation & delivery of results
- Experience building productive relationships, guiding changes, & working with senior management
- Interest in Internet/Technology sector
- Excel skills (can build complex spreadsheets)
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.