Reporting directly to the CEO, Adrien Harrison, the Startup Intern will help with all of Echo Studio's business development, sales, marketing, operations, content, and product management efforts.
If you're looking to start your own company, dive into entrepreneurship, or want a fast-tracked career towards an executive position, this role is for you.
At its core, your role is to support the CEO, find us clients, and help find new ways of providing satisfaction from our products and services at lower cost and with greater ease.
The role serves to drive continued revenue growth through new leads, customer acquisition, and through communicating the value of ES's products and brand to the marketplace. Responsibilities span multiple marketing functions including business development, market research, lead generation, product development, content creation, and marketing on all platforms.
- Carving out a role for yourself and helping wherever needed
- Learning everything you need to in order to provide the highest value add possible
- Managing pre-sales and post-sales operations
- Finding qualified prospects and preparing them for a successful sales call
- Pushing marketing materials on all social and email platforms
- Helping our sales team dominate
- Strong research and/or lead generation skills
- In-depth understanding of social media marketing
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
*Need 15 hours/week minimum. This is an internship with the potential to grow into a full-time job and can count towards your internship credit hours.