Peloton is seeking a motivated Middle Mile Manager to join the International Supply Chain team to focus on the performance & execution of Pelotons distribution & transportation. The role requires an individual with a strong bias of member experience as well as experience of running a logistics distribution network.
The role will play a crucial part in supporting the growth of the international business, coordinating with multiple internal & external stakeholders. The role requires the ability to operate with a high bar of performance & drive for continuous improvement. This role will present many opportunities to contribute, learn, & grow with Peloton.
The ideal candidate has experience in haulier management & distribution. They should also be highly member focused & possess the ability to prioritise & juggle multiple projects & tasks.
- Manage transportation execution for Peloton International, including movements to/from UK to EU
- Manage relationships with carriers & identify opportunities for improvement through ongoing carrier communication & reviews
- Generating & sharing metrics decks to share with internal stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve middle mile management (Process, systems, reports) & take action on any issues
- Responsible for driving performance in key metrics such as safety, on-time delivery/pickup, rejections, cost & compliance
- Working closely with the North America Middle Mile team to standardise processes & systems at a global level
- Has autonomy to make decisions relating to carrier relationships & the responsibility to display solid decision-making & judgment on which problems to escalate & when to escalate problems that require input from cross-functional teams or senior leadership
- Work closely with Pelotons Last Mile sites, Distribution centres & 3PLs to optimise process & efficiency
- Proactively identify & lead process improvement projects to solve complex problems across the network
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven advanced Excel & Analytical Skills
- Display solid judgment on when to escalate problems, especially when dealing with ambiguity
- Willing to engage in productive conflict resolution with key partners
- Proven ability to work cross functionally
- Lean process, Kaizen, Six Sigma, process improvement experience
- Preferable: Ability to speak German and/or French
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.