Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company's mobile games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
Working under the finance director, the candidate is responsible for reporting & financial analysis. Specifically, analyzing royalty licensing agreements, contracts, & the company's royalty payments processes. The analyst also supports the finance team in analyzing various projects & responding to ad-hoc requests.
- Analyze & interpret royalty contracts;
- Generate relevant reports & royalty statements;
- Participate in the development of an automated royalty system to generate periodic payment statements;
- Prepare monthly income analyzes by project;
- Any other task related to royalty reporting;
- Participation in several special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or mathematics;
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Excellent analytical skills & ability to summarize;
- Customer-focused team player;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects at once;
- Very good knowledge of Excel & databases;
- Fluency in English & French, oral & written.