About the Role
We are looking for an Outbound Technical Sourcer to join our growing tech talent team! You will be responsible for research, outbound direct messaging, creative talent sourcing & overall development of technical talent pools for WeWork.
The sourcing team uses & creates ways to surface leading talent, & we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
- At the direction of the Tech Talent team, you'll execute on a sourcing strategy either alone or in partnership with a Technical Recruiter to develop a robust pipeline of top-tier candidates
- Use various channels, such as meetups, conferences, Boolean strings, Linkedin & other select sourcing tools
- Partner closely with recruiters & hiring managers on strategies for targeting talent
- Conduct phone screens & route them to an appropriate job
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal partners
- Recommend & drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas based on priority needs
- 2+ years of sourcing experience with a focus on seeking technical talent
- Proven experience in direct sourcing techniques with a track record of building & maintaining a network of top technology talent
- An intrinsic hustle attitude: We are a fast-growing company & need people who will take the initiative to figure it out & take ownership to be successful in the role
- Clear, succinct communication
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with teammates, candidates & hiring managers
- Bachelor's degree
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.