The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours & Friday bagels!
We are looking for luxury fashion lovers who are extremely detail-oriented & also understand strategic goals.
This position is based in New Jersey, where employees receive the following: free shuttle from the local train station to the office, free or discounted lunch options three times per week, free bagels twice a week, on-site mini mart service for your convenience, & monthly free events with snacks & other giveaways!
- You must have an extremely accurate attention to detail, experience in a fast-paced yet extremely friendly environment, & a strong interest in & knowledge of luxury fashion. This position requires the ability to move & lift boxes up to 15 pounds on a regular basis. Experience working with luxury fashion brands a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Receive, Quality Control, & Authenticate luxury consigned product (including footwear, apparel & accessories)
- Brand Savvy (diffusion lines & current trends)
- Basic computer & data entry skills
- Thorough communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced & high volume environment
- Outstanding work ethic
- Maintain individual performance metrics including ability to reach daily quota & monthly goals.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills & acute attention to detail.
- Preferred minimum 1 year of fashion experience (ecommerce, retail, showroom & internships included).