At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Were looking for an experienced Content Designer to join our growing Content Design team, & partner with our product designers across teams. Youll be embedded in this team, & a partner in influencing product decisions. You'll work alongside designers, researchers, marketers, & product managers to create a top-notch experience for users.
As our Content Design team grows youll help establish Content Design as a discipline at Lyft. Youll define best practices, create systems to scale our small-but-mighty team, & generally elevate the Lyft user experience with your wording superpower.
- Translate complicated concepts into clear in-product copy (UI, notifications, errors, & more)
- Champion the Lyft brand voice & style
- Help establish product strategy & vision
- Regularly collaborate with designers, researchers, engineers, marketers, data science, product managers, & other stakeholders across tech & ops
- Manage multiple projects & competing priorities
- Create, maintain, & evolve content guidelines
- 5+ years of content design experience
- A systems mind that considers not just copy, but the end-to-end user experience
- Ability to understand & discuss strategy, metrics, & results
- A collaborative, proactive mindset
- Experience with design tools (Sketch, Figma)
- Experience writing for an ESL audience preferred
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated & up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated & up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; & 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states & U.S. territory: Alabama, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Puerto Rico
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $140,000-$158,000, depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience & geographic location.