Poppin is looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager to support & drive profitable sales for Poppins wholesale business. Poppins wholesale business is highly curated, with emphasis on high quality growth of strategic partnerships with a few key best-in-class accounts as opposed to seeking growth via new account acquisition this is not a sales role.
In addition to direct account management & execution to support key retail accounts, this position will have cross-functional responsibilities working in partnership with other teams that support the wholesale business. This position requires high-level skills in project management, excellent problem-solving capabilities, good people skills & tenacious attention to detail.
- Own day to day execution & account management for one or more national accounts
- Act as mentor to train junior team members on account specific work & professional development
- Partner cross-functionally with internal groups (including merchandising, planning, marketing, operations & finance) to ensure we have the right products, in stock, delivered on time & merchandised successfully
- Engage in analysis of sales data, product margins & program P&Ls & develop reports for costing strategy, financials, projections & shipped/pending orders
- Develop merchandising & planogram strategies with our various accounts
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in wholesale account management & support
- Strong understanding of Retail Math & the rhythms of key account management
- A minimum of a bachelors degree required
- Strong proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint & experience with Oracle/NetSuite or ERP systems strongly preferred
- Self-starter, takes initiative & has a passion for customer service/satisfaction
- Strategic thinker who finds creative ways to solve problems & meet financial goals
- Willing & able to travel on an as needed basis
- Excitement about a start-up culture
- Comfortable & effective collaborating with & reporting to remote team members
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington DC & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.