Short-term Remote Personal Shopper
Were looking for
A Personal Shopper who will provide a high touch & personalized styling experience to our female members by helping them to look & feel their best! Our Personal Shopper Program was launched in 2017 & focuses on providing an exceptional personal shopper service for Rue La Las most engaged members.
Rue La Las Personal Shoppers are sales orientated, seasoned & highly-trained industry professionals, who elevate the shopping experience for our members by connecting them with great style, cutting edge trends, amazing brands & excellent experience.
What youll accomplishYou will;
- Suggest & style looks for Rue La Las high value members by creating a personalized shopping service that matches their client profile & purchase history.
- Communicate, develop, & foster relationships with our Members through email, text or phone.
- Grow & maintain your own book of business across apparel, accessories, jewelry, footwear, & European luxury fashion to drive sales.
- Consistently achieve or exceed productivity & sales goals to contribute growth within the business. Proactive & consistent in approach to drive sales opportunities.
- Possess a deep understanding of the various body types & make recommendations that would flatter, fit, & complement our members needs & lifestyles.
- Provide a white-glove, high-touch experience & exceptional service that aligns with Rues commitment to its Members.
- Be the voice of our Members by relaying any feedback & helping us continue to quickly & efficiently address their needs.
- Consistently shop the Rue La La site to familiarize & stay up to date on brand & product knowledge.
- Attend & actively participate in weekly team meetings by sharing productive learnings with your Lead, Manager & Personal Shopper team.
- Own performance by actively being invested in growth by utilizing tools & resources shared from all levels.
THE RIGHT FIT: You have
- You are sharp, savvy, a quick learner, & are passionate about fashion, personal styling & sales.
- An extensive knowledge of current & upcoming trends, top brands, & body type styling.
- Proficiency in various online tools, including but not restricted to MS Office Suite & Google products, & possess intermediate technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically with regard to building relationships with clients..
- Commitment to being typo-free & believe in honing & perfecting your written & communication skills.
- 1-2 years in a customer facing role. Preferably fashion & retail experience -- a bonus if you have previous experience with online personal styling!
- A college degree or equivalent background experience
- Critical thinker, comfortable & capable of navigating different client scenarios.
- The drive for taking initiative - you seek feedback & constantly try to improve.
- The ability to multi-task with efficiency.
- The ability to work remotely, can commit to 40 hours a week & work regular business hours (9 AM-5 PM, M-F).
- Access to consistent, highly reliable, & speedy internet connection.
- A good grasp of social media sites, primarily Instagram & Pinterest.
- Has a positive attitude & looks forward to collaborating with other remote stylists.
- You are a resident of New York or Massachusetts states.
This is a full time contract role that has the opportunity to transition into employee status after 60 days.
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to contribute to a rapidly thriving team & company.
- The ability to work in an entrepreneurial culture thats slated to break new grounds.
- The chance to become a trusted fashion advisor by building long-term relationships with Members.
- Comprehensive training -- we provide regular training programs & guidance to enhance your sales & customer service skills.
- A competitive pay, incentives & career growth.
- Ability to work remotely on most days.
- A laptop & iPhone.
- Last but not the least, an employee discount on RueLaLa.com!
Rue La La has created an indisputable new & huge white space for online commerce.
Based on a flash sale concept highlighting 2,000+ premium brands, Rue has successfully brought together three formerly disparate elementsmerchandising, marketing & technologyin a completely novel way, catapulting growth to 15+ million members. Coupled with extraordinary leadership, a values-based culture, & a drive to be the innovator in all respects, from marketing techniques to online boutique themes to using our platform as a means for change in addition to commerce, Rue has emerged as the leading force in the premium/luxury component of the market. And we are still just beginning.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law