HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest growing start-up, but at just 8 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team, look no further!
About the role:
Based in our award-winning East London office, in the heart of Shoreditch, you will join our talented & driven Deliveries team. You will be reporting into Charlotte, our Logistics Manager. Overall, this is the perfect role for someone to kick start a career in Logistics, or Customer Operations & help improving our customers experience every day.
What you would be doing:
- Maintaining solid relationships with our couriers & customers
- Making sure that customers receive their boxes on time & in good condition
- Analysing & identifying logistics trends
- Acting as the main link between our couriers & customers
- Working proactively & reactively to reduce logistics related errors
- Working on logistics related ad-hoc projects & tasks
Who you are:
- You are hungry to learn new things every day! (Being always hungry in the literal sense also helps but not a must!)
- You have a positive attitude & love helping others
- You are adaptable & thrive in a constantly changing environment
- You have a keen interest in investigative work (you like getting to the bottom of things!)
- You have basic proficiency in Excel (formulas & pivot tables)
- You have awesome communication & rapport building skills
What you will get in return:
- An hourly rate & bonus structure
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Breakfast everyday
- Weekly after work drinks & socials
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Shoreditch, London
Recruitment process:first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. You will then be invited for two face to face interviews, one competency interview & one culture fit interview.