Love our customers is Oktas #1 company value. The Okta Customer First team delivers on this brand promise to our customers & is dedicated to ensuring their success. Customer First is a global team of experts focused on the post-sale experience for Okta customers, including Education Services, Professional Services, Customer Success, & Customer Support.
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to develop & execute customer campaigns & digital marketing programs which drive demand for Oktas Customer First solutions. As part of the Customer First Solution Marketing team, the Marketing Campaign Manager will work with a broad cross functional team across multiple departments to deliver measurable campaign results. Campaigns will span across web, social, email, online events, podcasts, video, & other determined channels.
The ideal candidate will be an execution machine, team-oriented, comfortable communicating across many audiences, & able to project manage multiple campaigns within a fast-paced environment. Youll be responsible for developing new campaign ideas, executing campaigns, testing & experimenting with channels & approaches, tracking/reporting results, & optimizing for lead generation & conversion. Were looking for someone with a demonstrated history of successful campaign delivery & project ownership. And, if you have a love for technology, all the better.
- Work closely with the Customer First Marketing Director to develop & implement the Customer First campaign strategy
- Create & execute demand & lead generation programs, including email campaigns, webinars, online events, social media, video, & more
- Project manage & track campaign success. Analyze data to determine program effectiveness & provide suggestions on how to optimize tactics / campaigns
- Partner with Marketing Operations to manage list generation & campaign execution through Marketo
- Partner with teams across Marketing & with external vendors to execute campaigns & distribute completed assets, including Web teams, DemandGen, Communications
- Work with subject matter experts across all of Customer First, including Education Services, Professional Services, Customer Success, & Customer Support to develop compelling campaign content, tailored to buyer personas
- Partner with Oktas web team to develop/optimize Customer First webpages, with a focus on revamping the Education Services website to drive course registration & Okta Certification sales
- Assist in virtual event management & logistics including promotions, materials, event platform, & speaker scheduling.
- Build & maintain project schedules. Consistently communicate campaign status & results to key departments throughout Okta.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, or other related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a related Marketing or campaign management role.
- Prior experience building successful multi-channel & integrated enterprise campaigns
- Strong understanding of demand generation, nurture best practices, & campaign creation
- Strong competency in digital marketing trends & best practices.
- Software or Technology industry experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail. You can take a project from creation to completion & show the results.
- You love being part of a highly-energized team. Innovate, collaborate, celebrate.
- Excellent communicator in meetings, via email & on paper.
- You build strong interpersonal relationships. Share ideas & success.
- Proficiency with Google Drive, advanced marketing & reporting tools, & data sets. Marketo experience is a plus.
- Strong data & analytical skills using & interpreting data & analytics to quantify & improve marketing results
- Strong project management skills with an ability to create, execute, & adjust plans as needed
- A desire to have fun, work hard, & drive results for yourself & others
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.