Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is enabling our customers to build the future of communications. This Account Executive, Account Security Specialist position is a critical part of the sales team that is facilitating this communication renaissance. As an Account Security Specialist, youll be spearheading our initiatives selling Twilios Account Security solutions. Were looking for those who love talking to not only product managers & engineers, but also building new relationships with senior business owners & decision makers (CIOs, CTOs, VPs of Product / Chief Product Officers, Business Unit owners) about using our Security Solutions & managing the overall strategic relationship with these customers (including white space identification, contract negotiations, etc).
This is the first Account Security Sales Specialist position in APJ & will be based in our regional headquarters in Singapore. This role will report into Sr. Director of Specialty Sales on our Account Security team.
Twilio is looking for a team player who lives the Twilio Magic & has demonstrated success in prior roles.
- Prospecting & managing high-value prospects / customers. You will own the fast-growing business, & source new opportunities to provide Twilios superior security solutions.
- Driving opportunities for use cases around Two Factor Authentication (2FA), Account Signup Fraud, & Account takeover fraud, & the Twilio products Lookup (phone number & email intelligence), Verify (SMS, Voice & email One Time Passwords for verifying possession/control of phone number or email), & Authy (multi-channel Two Factor Authentication).
- You will deliver the technical win & product fit at customer accounts. You will build customer trust in Twilio & our solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Account Security Specialist is both technical & a skilled relationship builder. They can clearly articulate complex value propositions behind a simple API.
As an Account Security Specialist you will live the Twilio Magic values by:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Strong pre-sales experience selling authentication, access management, phone number & email verification, 2FA and/or account signup/takeover fraud mitigation solutions.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Strong team selling skills that involve cross functional teams of generalist AEs, product management, & executive sponsors.
- BE AN OWNER: Hands-on, passionate & creative problem solver with know how to get things done & ability to lead others to success.
- BE BOLD: Excellent communicator & presenter able to gain audience confidence.
- DRAW THE OWL: Ability to build a deep understanding of an enterprises security solutions needs & guide them to a technical solution.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unrivaled; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in employees dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.